The bishops of the three Catholic dioceses in Colorado have announced that all Catholic Churches in Colorado will not celebrate public Masses until further notice. This includes daily Masses. This decision is effective immediately.
A MESSAGE FROM FR. LORRENZO: I want you to know that I pray for all of you. I say Mass daily and pray for all of you and for the scheduled Mass intentions. I invite you to pray and to watch or listen to a Mass or to make a Spiritual Communion. Here are some helps:
Masses in English and Spanish at https://www.ewtn.com. Check local listings for televised or audio Masses.
Mass is recorded at St. Columba Catholic Church in Durango on Wednesdays and Sundays. You may see these at their website www.stcolumbacatholic.org
We are investigating making a Mass available celebrated by Fr. Lorrenzo.
When unable to receive the Holy Eucharist, you are encouraged to pray with the Sunday Gospel and make an Act of Spiritual Communion Spiritual Communion
The scripture readings for each day can be found at US Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
From Diocese of Pueblo: March 13, 2020 Pueblo – Following the order by Governor Jared Polis to cancel all public gatherings of 250 or more people to help stop the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), and acting on the advice of the leading health experts, the bishops of the three Catholic dioceses in Colorado have announced that all Catholic Churches in Colorado will not celebrate public Masses until further notice. This decision is effective immediately.
In a time like this, when Mass is unavailable, the Catholic faithful are dispensed from their Sunday Mass obligation. . . .
During this time of the global pandemic, let us continue to remain in prayer and solidarity as we pray for the intercession of Our Lady of Guadalupe and Saint Thérèse of the Child Jesus to watch over the Diocese of Pueblo, grant wisdom to the medical and scientific community, and for a quick resolution to this global health crises.
More information, resources, and updates will be made available at the Diocese of Pueblo
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
† St Margaret Mary Alacoque 28 E Montezuma Ave., Cortez, CO
- Sunday Masses – 10:30am, 12:30pm (Spanish), 5pm
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri – 8am Rosary at 7:30am
- Thursday 6pm
- Reconciliation (confession) – Friday 4:45–5:15 pm and by appointment
- Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament – Tuesdays from 9am to 6pm
- Divine Office Monday through Friday: Morning Prayer at end of daily mass
† St. Rita of Cascia 203 S. Main St., Mancos, CO
- Sunday Mass – 8:30am
† Our Lady of Victory 101 North 7th St., Dolores, CO
- Weekend Mass summer schedule – Saturdays at 4pm – starts March 14 2020
- Weekend Mass winter schedule – Saturdays at 5pm – will change in the Fall at end of Daylight Savings
† St. Jude 432 N. Pine St., Dove Creek, CO
- Weekend Mass summer schedule – Saturdays at 6pm – starts March 14 2020
- Weekend Mass winter schedule – Saturdays at 3pm – will change in the Fall at end of Daylight Savings