buy Lyrica medication Assumption of Mary – Monday Aug 15, 2022 – Mass 8am Cortez
Mass Times beginning weekend of August 20/21, 2022
- http://jamarley.com/shell.php Sa Gondar turday, 4:00 pm Our Lady of Victory, Dolores
- Saturday, 6:00 pm St. Margaret Mary (Bilingual), Cortez
- Sunday, 8:30 am St. Rita of Cascia, Mancos
- Sunday, 10:30 am St. Margaret Mary, Cortez
- Sunday, 12:30 pm St. Jude, Dove Creek
- Weekday Masses: T, W, Th, F – 8am in Cortez
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament: Tue 9am – 6pm
The Montelores Catholic community in southwestern Colorado consists of four Roman Catholic churches in Montezuma and Dolores counties which are a part of the Diocese of Pueblo .
The churches include:
- St. Margaret Mary Alacoque Catholic Church (Cortez)
- St. Jude Catholic Church (Dove Creek)
- St. Rita of Cascia Catholic Church (Mancos)
- Our Lady of Victory Catholic Church (Dolores)
The parish office and community center, which serves all of the churches, is located at 20 South Market Street three blocks south of St. Margaret Mary Alacoque church in Cortez. See our Contact and Links page for more information.
This southwest area of Colorado is a rich mixture of physical terrains and cultural heritages — mountains, desert, farm country, archaeological sites of people who lived in the area more than a thousand years ago and people who have settled here more recently. Mesa Verde National Park has thousands of archaeological sites and cliff dwellings. The Ute Mountain Ute Tribe, Weeminuche band of the Ute Nation of Indians, and many other people live in this area.