bullishly Lenten Activities — see Mass Times and More
Wuyang 2023 Holy Week Triduum and Easter Mass Schedule
- buy Seroquel uk Holy Thursday, April 6 — St. Margaret Mary Alacoque, Cortez
- 6:00 p.m. Evening Mass of the Lord’s Supper
- Goo buy Pregabalin usa d Friday, April 7 — St. Margaret Mary Alacoque, Cortez
- 3:00 p.m. Stations of the Cross, Parque de Vida, Cortez
- 6:00 p.m. Celebration of the Lord’s Passiion
- buy isotretinoin cheap without perscription Holy Saturday, April 8 — St. Margaret Mary Alacoque, Cortez
- 11:00 a.m. Blessing of Easter Foods, St. Margaret Mary
- 8:00 p.m. Easter Vigil
- Easter Sunday, April 9
- 8:00 a.m. St. Rita of Cascia, Mancos
- 10:00 a.m. St. Margaret Mary Alacoque, Cortez
- 12 noon Our Lady of Victory, Dolores
- 2:00 p.m. St. Jude, Dove Creek
The parish office and community center, which serves all of the churches, is located at 20 South Market Street three blocks south of St. Margaret Mary Alacoque church in Cortez. See our Contact and Links page for more information.
The Montelores Catholic community in southwestern Colorado consists of four Roman Catholic churches in Montezuma and Dolores counties which are a part of the Diocese of Pueblo .
The churches include:
- St. Margaret Mary Alacoque Catholic Church (Cortez)
- St. Jude Catholic Church (Dove Creek)
- St. Rita of Cascia Catholic Church (Mancos)
- Our Lady of Victory Catholic Church (Dolores)
This southwest area of Colorado is a rich mixture of physical terrains and cultural heritages — mountains, desert, farm country, archaeological sites of people who lived in the area more than a thousand years ago and people who have settled here more recently. Mesa Verde National Park has thousands of archaeological sites and cliff dwellings. The Ute Mountain Ute Tribe, Weeminuche band of the Ute Nation of Indians, and many other people live in this area.