can i get cytotec without rx LITURGY
Liturgical ministries provide a way for lay people to participate in the Mass and help make the Eucharistic Liturgy (Mass) as meaningful and beautiful as possible. The Eucharistic celebration is central to the life of our community. Mass is celebrated daily Tuesday through Friday as well as Saturday evenings and Sundays. See http://coastroadrunners.com/?p=715 Mass Times and More for schedule.
See Liturgical Ministries for more information regarding specific liturgical ministries.
- Ordained Celebrant
- Lectors or Readers
- Altar Servers
- Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion
- Music Ministers and Cantors
- Arts and Environment
- Greeters and Ushers
- Spanish language mass, Spanish scripture study, and assistance with sacramental preparation are available for Spanish speaking parishioners and other interested parties.
Faith Formation instructors and volunteers provide information and programs for people of all ages to learn and grown in their faith.
- Lifelong Faith Formation
- Sacramental Preparation
- Parish-wide activities
COMMUNITY OUTREACH MINISTRIES extend beyond the Catholic faith community to others in the wider community.
- Prison Ministry
- Special events and fundraisers
- Parish Council members from the different churches plan and oversee activities related to churches and the overall community.
- Finance Council members oversee financial aspects of the community.
- Olive Branch is an organization which serves and supports Our Lady of Victory church in Dolores.
- Altar and Rosary Society is an organization which serves and supports St. Rita of Cascia church in Mancos.
- Encourages wise use of time, talent and expertise.
OTHER: Catholic national organizations to which many of our parishioners belong include Knights of Columbus and Catholic Daughters/Junior Catholic Daughters of America.
- Knights of Columbus is a men’s organization which assists in worship, service, and social activities.
- Catholic Daughters and Junior Catholic Daughters of America are organizations for women and young women which provide opportunities for worship, service, and social activities